- Please arrive early enough at the JCC in order to allow yourself enough time to get prepared for the class. All participants should be on the pool deck prior to start time of the class.
- A parent must accompany each participant at all times, including swimming in the pool.
- Please sign in at the JCC member services center (front desk).
- Please use the FAMILY CHANGING ROOM with private changing stalls. This space is co-ed locker room. Lock your personal items in the lockers when using the facility.
- If your child is not toilet trained, they MUST wear a swimming diaper (made for going in swimming pools), underneath their bathing suits. We also recommend wearing plastic panty style barrier over the swim diaper and under one’s bathing suit.
- Please remove all footwear in the hallway prior to entering the aquatics facility.
- Everyone who will go into the pool, please shower thoroughly immediately before entering the pool. An accessible style shower is available in the locker room. A traditional style shower is available at the entrance to the pool deck. This is state mandated.
- Make-ups and refunds are not available for classes missed, unless class is cancelled due to weather-related issues. Please check our website www.mandelljcc.org or call 860-236-4571 no more than 2 hrs. prior to class.
- If you have any questions or concerns please speak with your teacher, Brian Ruyle, at the end of class or call Jaine Mazer, Aquatics Director at 231-6363 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org