Every Child Deserves a Chance to Play
It Takes a Village
It Takes a Village is part of our Super Saturday program. Each Saturday during our fall and winter sessions of the Miracle League KIDS Club and Varsity Sports Club at Chapter 126 in Bristol we will have a resource and support meeting for the parents who are waiting for their children who are participating in the other programs. The topics will vary from week to week. Some on our radar:
- Estate planning for your child with special needs future
- Navigating the State of CT departments
- What to expect and accept during your IEP meetings
- Mindfulness / Caregiver meditation
- What do we do after High School?
- Sex Ed for adolescents with special needs
- and many more....
We would love to hear from you about things you would like to learn about or share. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with your ideas.
All It Takes a Village sessions are free to all parents or caregivers. Join us for a cup of coffee and share your stories with other families.