Every Child Deserves a Chance to Play
iCan Bike Milford
Parsons Complex Gymnasium
70 West River Street Milford, CT 06460
Registration Opens on March 15th (First come, First Served)
There are 5 (75 minute) time slots each day (Mon . - Fri.)
Session 1 8:30 - 9:45
Session 2 10:05 - 11:20
Session 3 11:40 - 12:55
Session 4 2:00 - 3:15
Session 5 3:35 - 4:50
- Riders must attend the same time slot each day.
- When registering your child for the camp, please choose multiple time slots that you will be available for.
- Riders are slotted into each session based on availability and on the age and size of your child.
- Riders must be evenly distributed among the sessions because of the availability of equipment (for example, we can't have 6 riders in one session who are all of similar sizes because the equipment being used is of different sizes).
- Please be flexible if at all possible.
- We will do our best to accomodate your first selections, but may need to slot your child to another session if necessary.
There will be a parent orientation meeting on Sunday August 13th. Details about the meeting will be sent by email prior to that date. This is a mandatory meeting for at least one parent per rider.
To register for the Milford iCan Bike Camp click on the link below
Please contact the Milford Recreation Dept. if you have questions at 203 783-3280
This Miracle League of CT is the Presenting Sponsor for the Milford iCan Bike Prorgram
The iCan Bike program in CT is made possible by a generous grant to the Miracle League of CT from the Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins Joy in Childhood Foundation