Every Child Deserves a Chance to Play
iCan Bike East Lyme
East Lyme Middle School
31 Society Road East Lyme, CT 06357
Registration Opens on March 15th (First come, First Served)
There are 5 (75 minute) time slots each day (Mon . - Fri.)
Session 1 8:30 - 9:45
Session 2 10:05 - 11:20
Session 3 11:40 - 12:55
Session 4 2:00 - 3:15
Session 5 3:35 - 4:50
- Riders must attend the same time slot each day.
- When registering your child for the camp, please choose multiple time slots that you will be available for.
- Riders are slotted into each session based on availability and on the age and size of the rider.
- Riders must be evenly distributed among the sessions because of the availability of equipment (for example, we can't have 6 riders in one session who are all of similar sizes because the equipment being used is of different sizes).
- Please be flexible if at all possible.
- We will do our best to accomodate your first selections, but may need to slot your child to another session if necessary.
There will be a parent orientation meeting on Sunday August 6th. We will send details about the meeting prior to that date. This is a mandatory meeting for at least one parent per rider.
iCan Bike registration forms must be either mailed to the address provided on the form or you may scan and submit by email if you are paying by charge card.
If you have questions that are not answered on this page, you may contact
Mike Michaud at 860 769-7055
This camp is being offered in partnership with the East Lyme Park & Rec. Dept. & the Miracle League of CT
Rider Registration Forms
Volunteer Registration Forms
The iCan Bike program in CT is made possible by a generous grant to the Miracle League of CT from the Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins Joy in Childhood Foundation